Beyond The Game Network (“BTG Network”) is a group of individuals from the sports and business industries that will partner with sports, media, and technology venture companies. Companies will apply to work with BTG Network and gain access to our membership. This might include brand support, board members, consultants or investments from our members.
Membership is a privilege, which is subject to renewal, revocation, or termination for a member’s failure to abide by the group’s Membership Agreement and other governing documents.
Process for Membership Qualification:
· Qualifying individuals are invited to consider becoming members of BTG Network. Membership is at the discretion of the Membership Committee and is subject to annual renewal, non-renewal, revocation or termination by the Membership Committee.
· New Members must be sponsored by a current Member.
· All new Members must complete the Membership Agreement.
· The Membership Committee will review all applications for membership and endeavor to provide applicants with a written response within thirty (30) days of completed application submission.
· Membership may be terminated or revoked at the discretion and determination of the Membership Committee, should it be determined that a Member has breached any term of membership. A Member will be notified in writing by the Membership Committee of the intent to terminate or revoke membership, and the Member shall have thirty (30) days in which to submit a written response should the Member deem his/her actions or inactions do not warrant or qualify for termination or revocation of membership. The Membership Committee shall consider, in good faith, the written response within sixty (60) days. The decision of the Membership Committee is final. The Member’s pro-rata membership fee for that calendar year will be returned upon termination.
To qualify for membership, I agree that:
· I agree to have my name and likeness used by BTG Network to promote the group.
· I agree to abide by the terms and rules of BTG Network’s Membership Agreement and other governing documents.
· I agree to pay the annual membership dues as set by BTG Network.
At certain times, BTG Network may facilitate the introduction of entrepreneurs to potential investors through presentations and other mechanisms. In this context, BTG Network consists of individual investors interested in financing privately held companies or ventures typically in an early stage of development. If I participate in investment opportunities with BTG Network, I agree that:
· I am an Accredited Investor under the rules and regulations of the SEC of the United States.
· I have such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to be capable of evaluating the relative merits and risks of any investment.
· I understand that BTG Network is not a venture fund, investment bank, broker/dealer, or any other form of investment adviser. The group does not provide advice, recommendation, or any other indication of appropriateness or inappropriateness for a particular investment. BTG Network does not endorse any investment opportunity and makes no independent investigation to verify information provided by companies submitting to the group for a presentation or otherwise, and makes no representation or warranty regarding the same.
· I must conduct my own analysis and due diligence to determine the appropriateness of any investment I make in any company to which I am introduced through BTG Network. As a result, I recognize and agree that the group is not liable for any investment decision I make as a result of being a member of BTG Network. The choice to use and the manner of utilization of information and knowledge gained through the group is my individual and personal choice.
· I understand that BTG Network meetings are not an offer to sell or solicitation to buy any security by the group or any other entity.